Tips to Safely Replace Car Tires


Tips to Safely Replace Car Tires
Tips to Safely Replace Your Car Tires that are just learning to drive a car? Doubt that you can not change a tire while not expected, well dinocry blog will provide safety tips to replace tires effective and simple. How to change a car tire very easily practiced
 
Tips to Safely Replace Car Tires
(Thinkstockphotos, ilustrasion)
1.Stop the vehicle in a safe position in the far left lane . Avoid stopping the vehicle just after the bend.

2. After stopping , the hazard switch and parking brake .
3. Take the warning triangle and put it away in the back of the car . What we mean by far is at       least 50 meters or 10 times the length of the car . Put it too close can make the other driver had no time to react to avoid your car .
4. Prepare keys , jack and spare tire .
5. Loosen the bolts while the car is still not inflated .

6.Up your car , and after allowing put the spare tire under the car . This is a precaution in case the   jack falls .
7. Once the bolt is removed , remove the flat tire and place it under the spare tire replaces .

  Install the spare tire and tighten all the bolts just enough to tire not moving anymore .
Tightening not sequential , but given the difference in the bolt . This is to flatten the tightening torque at each position .
 8. Remove the flat tire from underneath and lower the jack slowly .
 9.  After getting off perfectly , tighten the bolts firmly . When you need to make sure the bolt lock tread firmly attached .
10.Clean up all the stuff in the trunk , just after it took a safety triangle .
11. Run the car to a trusted tire shop to fix a flat tire while ensuring tightness of bolts from a tire that had been installed

How to change a car tire very easily practiced
Tips to Safely Replace Car Tires


3 comments:

  1. I really like the idea of tip number four if you're traveling. Having spare keys, tires, and jack will definitely keep you out of trouble. We just barely got our Monte Carlo working again. However, it has the old street tires on it. How can we get winter tires for it to be able to handle better in the snow?
    http://www.metrotyreservices.com.au/index.php/tyres-services/tyres

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to save some money buy putting the tires on my car by myself. Never done it before, so these instructions are sure to be very helpful. This will also be helpful if I ever get a flat tire, and have to put the spare on. Thank you for posting these tips to replacing your car's tires. http://www.cahilltire.com/tire-services/tires.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for these tips for safely replacing car tires. I was lucky that I was able to call a tow truck to take my car to a repair shop to replace the blown out tire on my car last night. I decided to get a spare just in case I get a flat while driving in the middle of nowhere. Since I'm going on a long road trip, I would be better off knowing these tips for replacing a flat with a new tire in case this happens to me again. It helps that you mentioned how I should tighten the bolts well enough so that my tire isn't moving anymore after I put the spare on my car. I'll keep that in mind for future reference.
    http://premiumtyres.com.au

    ReplyDelete